We are excited to announce that Disney Alice in Wonderland Jr will be our fall production!
Auditions May 15th!
Performances October 2017.
The cast will also participate in the January 2018 Junior Theatre festival in Atlanta!
Casting performers that are rising 3rd- rising 8th grade.
See details below!
- Casting is done at the discretion of the Production Team.
- Auditions May 15th, 6:30-830PM for rising 3rd-5th, and 6:30-9PM for rising 6th-8th grades.
- Callbacks will be held, by invitation only, May 22nd, at 7PM.
- Please Note: There are limited positions available, and some children who audition may not be cast in the show.
- Tuition is $525 total for all participants regardless of role. ($225 is due by July 21st, and will go directly to the Junior Theatre Festival. The remaining $300 tuition will apply to the production tuition, and will have minimum payments of $150 each due by August 15th and September 15th.)
- Chaperone fees for the Junior Theatre festival are also $225, and will also be due by July 21st. We will hold a parent meeting after casting, to determine chaperones, and student to chaperone assignments.
- Additional costs will include hotel and food costs. We have a block of hotel rooms at $108 dollars per room, per night.
- 10% discount on tuition for additional performers from the same household.
- Production Tuition costs can be offset by ad sales, and fundraising opportunities, with funds required in full by each payment deadline.
- All Actors will receive a show t-shirt and rehearsal materials, and will participate in the full production performances in October (dates to be confirmed soon), additional rehearsals post production to prepare for the festival, and the full festival weekend.
- Rehearsals will begin early August, Tuesday and Friday evenings, 7-8:30PM.
- Informational meetings for parents and participants will take place at the beginning of each audition session.
- Please prepare a song that is 16-32 bars and shows off your vocal ability, and be prepared to learn choreography. (No sandals at auditions.) Please plan to sing a capella, or bring recorded tracks.