Showtime Theatre Company is proud to present our Middle-High School Youth Performance of Disney’s Frozen Jr. Frozen JR. is based on the 2018 Broadway musical, and brings Elsa, Anna, and the magical land of Arendelle to life, onstage. The show features all of the memorable songs from the animated film, with music and lyrics by Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez, plus five new songs written for the Broadway production.
A story of true love and acceptance between sisters, Frozen JR. expands upon the emotional relationship and journey between Princesses Anna and Elsa. When faced with danger, the two discover their hidden potential and the powerful bond of sisterhood. With a cast of beloved characters and loaded with magic, adventure, and plenty of humor, Frozen JR. is sure to thaw even the coldest heart!
Disney’s Frozen Jr. is presented with special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI). All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI. www.mitshows.com.
- Ticket sales are Final. No changes, exchanges or refunds.
- All tickets are General Admission, no assigned seating.
- $10 Reduced price tickets and $15 VIP Tickets are sold online until Wednesday, November 20th at 5PM.
- Remaining General Admission tickets will be sold for $15 at the door.
- $3 Cast Meet and Greet Passes are available only to VIP ticket holders, at the door 1hr prior to the performance.
- Ticket prices do not vary by age. Lap-sitting children 2 years and under do not require a ticket.
- All tickets are held at Will Call. Tickets WILL NOT be mailed out.
- Pre-Sale Online VIP ticket holders should arrive 1hr. prior to the show to choose their seat and/or participate in a meet and greet with cast members. If you arrive later than 40 minutes prior to performances, you forfeit your VIP access options.
- All ticket holders who do not arrive by the scheduled performance time, may risk forfeiting their reservation, and open seats may be sold to waiting onsite customers.
- Ticket Manager: Vivian Robinson firstname.lastname@example.org 803-417-4220