Online enrollment will be required within the week following the cast list being posted, in order to secure your position.
- The JTF team is a competition team that will focus on training for the I-Theatrics Jr Theater Festival.
- The festival takes place January 17-19th, 2020 at the Cobb Center in Atlanta.
- The team will rehearse once a week (for 1.5 hours) starting in late August, they will also be required to take a dance technique class (1 hour) once a week during the rehearsal period. (This will help increase their competitiveness and overall technique.
- There are limited positions available on the competition team.
- Everyone that auditions will not be selected.
- Selection is done at the discretion of the Production Team.
- Junior Theater Festival fees of $250 per person entering the festival (chaperones and participants) are due by June 15th, 2019
- The fee includes a JTF t-shirt, JTF all access wristband, souvenir program, and special JTF performances you won't see anywhere else!
- The fee does NOT include meals, travel, or lodging. We will have a meal plan for purchase separately as well as group rates on a hotel in Atlanta.
- The fee also does not include pants and shoes (T-shirts are provided.)
- Training fees will run on the same schedule and price point as our other classes.
- The one hour technique class is $55 a month and the 1.5 hour JTF class is $75 a month.
- The total for the two class will be $115 a month.
- Any student participating in 3.5 or more hours of class/rehearsal per week is eligible for the unlimited rate of $175 a month
- Additional information about the festival can be found at http://juniortheaterfestival.com/