Showtime Theatre Company is proud to present our Elementary players in Disney’s Madagascar Jr.-A musical Adevnture. Join Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Melman the Giraffe, Gloria the hip hip Hippo and, of course, those hilarious, plotting penguins as they bound onto your stage in the musical adventure of a lifetime. Based on the smash DreamWorks animated motion picture, Madagascar – A Musical Adventure, follows all of your favorite crack-a-lackin’ friends as they escape from their home in New York’s Central Park Zoo and find themselves on an unexpected journey to the madcap world of King Julien’s Madagascar. Filled with outlandish characters, adventure galore and an upbeat score, Madagascar JR. will leave audiences with no choice but to “Move It, Move It!”
Disney’s Madagascar Jr. is presented with special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI). All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI. www.mitshows.com.
Please Note: This is an abbreviated Junior production, so it should last about 1.5 hours with intermission.
- Ticket sales are Final. No changes, exchanges or refunds.
- All tickets are General Admission, no assigned seating.
- Reduced price $10 tickets and $18 VIP tickets are sold online until the day before event performances begin.
- Remaining general admission tickets are $15 at the door.
- Online ticket purchases are subject to convenience fees.
- Ticket prices do not vary by age. Lap-sitting children 2 years and under do not require a ticket.
- All tickets are held at Will Call. Tickets WILL NOT be mailed out.
- Pre-Sale Online VIP ticket holders should arrive 1hr. prior to the show to choose their seat and participate in a meet and greet with cast members. If you arrive later than 30 minutes prior to performances, you forfeit your VIP access options.
- All ticket holders who do not arrive by the scheduled performance time, may risk forfeiting their reservation, and open seats may be sold to waiting onsite customers.
- Ticket Manager: Vivian Robinson firstname.lastname@example.org 803-417-4220