Online enrollment will be required within the week following the cast list being posted, in order to secure your role. For rising 7th grade - adult performers, who know they will be participating regardless of casting, enrollment is available now.
The Little Mermaid
Please prepare a song that is 16-32 bars and shows off your vocal ability, and be prepared to learn choreography. JTF and Little Mermaid auditionees will on need to prepare 1 song.
Location: Westminster Presbyterian Dance Studio
March 28th, 5:30-8:30 pm
Rising 2nd through 8th Grade
*** Not all children who audition will be cast ***
March 29th, 5:30-8:30 pm
Rising 9th Grade through Adult
*** Parents auditioning with there child may attend either audition ***
Rehearsals: Begin April 23, 2019 at Westminster Presbyterian
Performances: July 11th-14th at Winthrop University's Johnson Hall.
- There are limited positions available for children, and some children who audition may not be cast in the show. Please also check out our summer camp offerings for children K-5th Grade.
- Casting is done at the discretion of the Production Team.
- Call backs will be by invitation only.
- Double casting may be applied to some or all positions, and will allow for a minimum of 2 performances per actor.
- Tuition is $300 for all participants regardless of role.
- Registration fee of $30 is due at enrollment.
- Balance of $270 can be paid in $90 installments due May 1, 2019, June 1, 2019 and July 1, 2019
- 10% discount on tuition for additional performers from the same household.
- Tuition costs can be offset by ad sales with funds required in full by each payment deadline.
- Rehearsals will begin 2-3 times a week, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, 7-9PM, depending on character role assigned. A general schedule will be given out prior to the start of rehearsals.
- All Rehearsal conflicts will need to be pre-approved by the production team. No conflicts are acceptable once production has moved into the theater. Please plan any trips accordingly.