The Music Man!
Auditions March 21st, 6-9pm or March 24th 7-9pm.
You only need to attend one
Call backs will be by invitation only.
Rehearsals will begin in April.
Performances will be July 14th-16th at Winthrop University's Johnson Hall.
This classic musical will feature performers of all ages.
- Casting is done at the discretion of the Production Team.
- Please Note: There are limited positions available for children, and some children who audition may not be cast in the show.
- Double casting may be applied to some or all positions, and will allow for a minimum of 2 performances per actor.
- Tuition is $300 total for all participants regardless of role. (Payments can be made in installments of $100 each by April 20th, May 20th, June 20th.)
- 10% discount on tuition for additional performers from the same household.
- Tuition costs can be offset by ad sales and ticket sales with funds required in full by each payment deadline.
- All Actors will receive a show t-shirt and rehearsal materials.
- Rehearsals will begin 2-3 times a week, depending on character role assigned, Tuesday April 18th, 7-9PM. (Younger actors will be released at 8:30PM.) Typical rehearsals will be 7-9 PM on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays or Fridays, depending on role and space availability. A general schedule will be given out at auditions.
- Informational meetings for parents and participants will take place at the beginning of each audition session.
- Please prepare a song that is 16-32 bars and shows off your vocal ability, and be prepared to learn choreography.